Access to the creeks by bus / metro
To access the calanques by bus / metro, several options are possible according to your destination :
Take metro line 2, which goes from Bougainville to Sainte-Marguerite-de-Dromel, then exit at the "Castellane" station (one way : 1€60). Then you have to cross the "Avenue du Prado" to reach the bus stops in front.
- Bus n°21 in the direction of the Sugiton creek : get off at the terminus "Luminy", or take the n°24 from the station Sainte-Marguerite-de-Dromel
- Bus n°19 to the terminus "La Madrague de Montredon", then take the n°20 in the direction of Callelongue
Alternatively, you can get off at the metro station "Rond-Point du Prado", also on line 2, then :
- Bus n°22 in the direction of the Morgiou creek : get off at the terminus "Les Baumettes" and join the park of Baumettes on foot, about 400m further
- Bus n°23 towards the Sormiou creeek : get off at the "La Cayolle" stop and reach the parking lot next to the sewage treatment plant on foot, following the road for about 650m
- Bus n°20 to join the Goudes village and the Marseilleveyre creeek : get off at the terminus
En-Vau is an accessible creek on foot from Cassis, but you will have to prepare to walk a little. Shuttles from Marseille are available to help you avoid the journey. The bus of "la Marcouline", for example, is at the start of the Castellane roundabout and will take you directly to Cassis.
The other creeks like Port Miou, Port Pin, Devenson and Essaïdon will be on your way to En Vau, the hike is definitely worth a visit. You can follow trails with all the indications you will need to reach the creek of your choice.
Access to the creeks by sea shuttle
You can also reach the creeks by taking the sea shuttles of the RTM. To do this, go to the Old Port of Marseille (line 1 of the metro : La Rose - La Fourragère). A shuttle is departing every hour from 8 am to 7 pm, and takes you, depending on your choice, to Pointe Rouge or towards l'Estaque. The crossing will cost you 5€, and another shuttle from the Pointe Rouge waiting for you to leave in the direction of Les Goudes (a departure every hour from 9:15 am to 7:35 pm).
If you opt for a complete crossing between the Old Port and the Goudes, the price goes up to 8€. For the Vieux Port - Pointe Rouge and Vieux Port - L'Estaque routes, sea links are provided from April 23 to September 27. For the Pointe Rouge - Les Goudes route, the link starts service on June 25th.
These maritime connections are in correspondence with the bus, tramway and metros in order to simplify the journey. For more information, you can consult directly the RTM page dedicated to these shuttles.
Minibus and tourism car rental
Taxi Gilles is a service that allows you to book a taxi with his driver one hour before departure. Very fast, you will be able to rent a minibus or a tourism car in order to go to the places of activities in the creeks.
This is a Minivan Volkswagen Caravelle Black Long, 8 seats any comfort. Thanks to this service, you will be able to access quickly and with the necessary comfort to the site of the Creeks National Park.
Official partner of Active Road, choose the creek and the activity of your choice, contact Taxi Gilles and leave the place for tourism !